google

Google

Friday, June 16, 2006

Okay, so I've stumbled into the world of stay at home mom bloggers. Do I count? Will they accept me? I'm at stay at home soon to be wife. My kids include a doberman, a beagle and a tuxedo cat. Scroll down for pics. Yes, I have some extra time on my hands. However, it keeps me occupied and out of trouble. My fourth "child" would be my wonderful fiancee, soon to be husband in one week. He's like a two year old on crack at times.... I think we may have some ADD or ADHD going on there, but he's great.
Right, so back on track, where do I fit in the world of bloggers? I'm not a twenty something party girl anymore, I've left my stressful office job and the world of office politics.... I don't drive a minivan, there are no play dates... I guess we would qualify as DINKS. Are there any web rings of DINKS? Anybody out there a little dinky?
I just did a quick search, Dinks make me yawn.... IRA's , ROTH's , 401k's and all about how smart they are with the dual income, no kid thing.. I mean I don't sit here and tell you I paid my electric bill, my water bill, and my gas bill today because it's a smart thing to do. You guys already know you have to pay those bills..right?
Surely there must be some cool DINKs out there with some spare time to blog...Anywhere? If you know any web sites where I might find some, leave it in the comments.. Otherwise I will continue to crash the SAHM and single 20's & 30's pages. I will lurk and live vicarously through you. Muhhahahahahah.

No comments: