google

Google

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm married. We can't stop looking at our rings! It was perfect! "IT" was also perfect!! I think I'm going to be better in bed now that I'm married! I mean it was awesome, my absolutely wonderful husband is in the shower. We are staying in and just relaxing. Tommorrow we pack for our cruise on Monday. Dinner tonight will be Wedding Cake! Check back after the honeymoon for pictures! My god, I'm still seeing flashes from the cameras!

I chose to use local female buisness owners and they rocked! Professional, on time, confident and great at their skills!

Thanks Kitti for a truly awesome cake! If you live on the Space Coast, Florida go to Kitti at The Cake Shop in Rockledge!

Thanks Amanda at Amanda's Florist in the Village!

Bigs thanks to my family! Mom you looked smoking! Cyndy, Heather and Evelyn, I am forever in debt to you..

Also, Laurie, I love ya! You have held my hand for a whole year, and kept me sane, and I value our friendship dearly. I really can't say enough....

No comments: