google

Google

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Hmmmm... well my last post didn't work out so well, so I had to go back and delete it. I was hoping to post this really cool website tool/toy all by my little self. I was hoping to impress a techie friend and older sister with my new found knowledge by applying it all over all my posts, setting, sidebars, and personal webpages...
So you ask Me..How's that working out fer ya? Well, not too damn well. I want to be able to do it and do it now. No instructions, no help, nothing but me and my quick mind and nimble fingers. Eyes as sharp as hawks that see all the little mistakes before I hit save and cross my fingers and say damn!
It doesn't help that my cat is sitting on the keyboard tray either leaning on the space key while I use the mouse or sleeping with her head on the mouse as I type.
What can I say she loves her mommy. The beagle hates my headphones that flow from the CPU on the floor to my ear, he likes to step on the cord jerking my head down quickly to the desk!

No comments: