google

Google

Sunday, June 11, 2006


I love my zoo...
Even better it's a petting zoo! And we are actually thinking of getting another dog or cat. I want a pocket puppy or a Saint Bernard. Future hubby wants a pit bull... Mind you I have met some really sweet pit bulls, but I think our Doberman is menacing enough, even if he's not quite "all there". A few clowns short of a circus...If you know what I mean.

So I don't think there will be a new addition to our family any time soon. I really hope we get a roomba for a wedding present, I spend alot of time sweeping dog hair up. Mom's new roomba is cool, the kittens aren't too keen on it, but it keeps them out of her formal living room. Mind you I have vacuum cleaners, including a shop vac, and a shop vac that only works as a blower now. The roomba comes with a remote... oh the possibilities! I'm just worried about it getting to full too fast, two dogs and cat shed lots of hair every day.
I have heard that some people grow so attached to their roomba that's another member of the family to them..what happens if my roomba dies from ingesting to much hair/fur? Will it slowly burn to death from the onside or choke to death..

No comments: