google

Google

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where do the questions on the profile come from anyways? Random Questions. Does the Blogger team sit at a conference table and throw the ideas out there while people say oh yeah that's a good one. Is this some kinda psychological test that attempt to categorize bloggers? Maybe I'm a wee bit paranoid, but my mind has never been organized to fit in the constraints of favorite movies, books and music. I mean doe sit really say anything about be me if I am forced to fill in the blanks. It reminds me of the essays "What I did this summer". I mean are you checking for grammar or for content? Should I make it shine and sparkle so you remember me? Maybe I don't want to be remembered, then again maybe I do. Note to self, ask my therapist what he thinks. He'll probably ask me what my answers are, lord knows he loves giving lengthy questionnaire's to me (often the same ones over and over).

No comments: