google

Google

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Oww


Still healing, can't sit at my desk on my PC for very long. Even the laptop laying on the couch is uncomfortable. I'm trying to wean myself down on the pain drugs, but I may have started too early. Oww. Can't wait to pick up the cd of the surgery, I really want to share my tumour with you. It's like a perfect egg. My Gi yesterday started talking about my galstone again, I think he was bummed that the ob/gyn got take something out and he hasn't. I now have three belly buttons, what's a fourth. Oh and I want to rip the surgical glue off the incisions, but they said it would come off on it's own...

7 comments:

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

Hang in there, cutie! It will get better.

kim said...

which one of those belly buttons do you use for your belly button birthday?

Does that mean you get four slices of cake?

...stop picking at the glue! (just in case you're a picker).

meno said...

I would love to see the tumor. Is that wrong?

kimberlie said...

hope your feeling better soon! Try and watch as much dodgy daytime tv as possible!

kim said...

Thinking of you -- I hope you are feeling okay.

love))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

soapy t said...

i bet you have good scars. i love scars. i have no tatoos.

steph said...

ow!
i am looking forward to the video, too!
sending you some good thoughts...i love your fairy!