google

Google

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Tick Tock And It Don't Stop


TTQ completed the quiz "Which crazy bitch are you?" with the result Sylvia Plath.
You are one intense bitch. You are almost abnormally introspective but this is where your abundant creativity flows from. You love handsome, brilliant, creative genius types but you pay the price when their egos and lustful ways cause them to betray you. You are a very intelligent, classy lady with a black streak and can be very emotional at times. You do have a bit of a morbid side but your words often lead you to be misunderstood as a dark figure but that is just how you protect your soft mushy insides

Way down the lane away, living for another day

The aphids swarm up in the drifting haze

Swim seagull in the sky towards that hollow western isle

My envied lady holds you fast in her gaze

Sing Blue Silver

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was Sinead O'Conner

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.