google

Google

Monday, April 27, 2009

It's the Little Things


Some how while I was in the bath or watching House, Honey slipped away and picked a handful of Gardenias. It smells wonderful in here, I thought maybe it was a Yankee Candle, I dropped and broke the glass last night. Just a pretty bowl of gardenias was sitting next to my monitor.


I've been nesting and really cleaned out our office, and bought new desks, lamps, art, curtains and bookcases. It was a project that I have been working on for a week or two.


Good news on the transplant list, I'm doing better now than I was last years evaluation. The bad part is where the body tries to compensate for the failing organ. For which the gave me a script, I dropped it off at CVS. A few hours later, the pharmacy called the new script was going to be over $1,000 per month, or use my insurance and pay $500. Nothing could be done over the weekend, so today I spent the time on the phone with with CVS , they have the drugs and under my insurance I pay $50 for name brand, or $8.00 by using the mail order and a 90 day supply. Hook me up baby $1000 to $50.00

2 comments:

meno said...

Not sure if i would call that a little thing, the $1000 to $50.

Andie said...

that's awesome. can you get my nasal steroids for my allergies down from $50 to $1?