google

Google

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Party Animals


My middle sister and her husband arrived last night, which was good because I was getting ready to slash my wrists .Rememember Mom is the real TTQ. I've made it seem so cute, but it really isn't funny when it's for real. I expect and then accept while she demands.It's all fun and games till somebody gets hurt and I'm not laughing. So she's on duty with mom.
We went to dinner at Mom's where my BIL made a great dinner of fresh grouper. I had alligator at lunch with sis and husband out where airboats are launched. I got to sleep in my own bed last night and now I'm home again with Honey who is drawing me a nice bubble bath. Those are the only bubbles we will see tonight.
The fireworks have started and we are going through my meds to see what we can give to our doberman, he does not like fireworks. Xanax and Seroquel? Maybe an Ambien? Our beagle gets scripts for valium and predisone and that knocks him out. We just want him to sleep while I watch tv and Honey snores next to me. Yep Real Party animals.

Oh and Happy Freaking New Year.

4 comments:

meno said...

Good for sister for showing up. Slitting your wrists or doing away with mom is not the solution, although i understand why you might think so.

Andie said...

hugs. many many hugs.

Cyndy said...

I'm sorry it is so difficult. I'm so glad you are there, and wish I could be.

soapy t said...

Hopefully better for the both of us next year.