google

Google

Thursday, December 28, 2006

TTQ Has A Breakthrough

This Christmas I learned to share and also admitted OUTLOUD how spoiled I am to my Mom. I relinquished my prized possesion (camera) to my husband. Without any bartering, I just handed it over and told him which buttons to push to take a picture. I didn't offer any "advice" on the compostion. Okay, so the pictures are kinda sucky, but that's not the point. And I will not tell him that. I'm going to encourage him if he shows a real interest. One that doesn't involve taking pictures of people at the worst possible moment. Like our Niece bending over in a very unflattering way. I will not post that on Flickr out of respect to her, she just had a baby last year and she deserves some respect. In fact I will probably delete them as if they never exsisted. A special gift to her from me. Merry Christmas.

While at Mom's house, I was telling her everything my Husband picked out on his own and wrapped, I said I am a very spoiled girl. Her response? I have never heard you say that before. Yikes. That can't be true. But alas, the more I think about it, maybe I haven't. I've said how lucky I am, is that the same?

1 comment:

Frannie Farmer said...

That is a breakthrough.
Sometimes it is hard to say those things out loud ...
I'll just say you are blessed!