google

Google

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Leaving The House Is Always An Adventure

You Know You Are In the South When..

I was waiting in line at a drugstore yesterday when the guy in front of me tried to purchase a small cheap cigar. The guy behind the counter asked him for id and the guy pulls out his fishing license. I kid you not, the guy bought a 75 cent cigar with change and used his fishing license. The cashier behind the counter didn't even blink. Honey and I are now debating whether or not there is a picture on the id. I say there is. He says there isn't. You have to a Florida drivers license or an id number from your local tax office. I'm pretty sure they put the same picture that is on your drivers license on your fishing license. It's all digital now, so they can print it and send it to you in the mail.

No comments: