google

Google

Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm My Own Best Valentine!


Last night after discovering that I was missing a diamond earring, probably while shopping where I changed clothes. I set upon a mission to get bigger (but not too big) diamond studs. While I was just looking, why not check out the suburban handcuffs that my husband so loves to buy, and which I discovered I only had three when there should have been four on my arm (yep lost one of those too)? Hopefully I can accomplish this mission by finding something in a store instead of on-line for jewelry since Honey likes to go into the store shell out the cash after I gush about how much I like something. Of course I've already been to every jewelry store in the weeks leading up to Valentines Day. This way he doesn't get ripped off and he loves to buy me stuff when I am trying it on. "You like it?" yes! "Great let's get it right now!" And presto! We are done in 10 painless minutes and off to enjoy the rest of the evening.


P.S. Getting the little blue box from Tiffany's was actually a let down, it just wasn't the same as actually going into a Tiffany's. I could have ordered it from freaking Wal-mart and had them gift wrap it. Well maybe they don't gift wrap but I don't care to find out, it'd probably be camouflage.
Oh and if you want to send me Valentines just send it to:
Mrs. Temper Tantrum Queen
112233 Boogie Boogie Ave.
The Great Sun-Shiny State 32922

2 comments:

.Nicotine.Queen. said...

One day, I am going to have the joy of opening a little blue box.
One day.

artkincell said...

One day I'm going to find someone worthy enough to give a little blue box to.