google

Google

Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh oops ..My Bad!

So I leave for Vacation on Friday not Monday. Whooops. So much to do so little time. Fuck it

I stopped my medication well two of them anyways, just curious to see what would happen. Mmm'yeah won't do that again. (Until the memory fades and I forget what happens).

Forgot to pay electric bill, did you know they call you with a nice recording now? I didn't.

Painted one toenail purple. I don't know why. The oops part? No polish remover because I usually get my nails done. My husband was aghast. (That was actually fun) Owwwwwwww. My toenail is going to fall off! You stepped on it last night! Don't you remember?

My house is in shambles. Except the bedroom, the bathroom and the kitchen. What do you mean we have a four bedroom house? I thought it was a one bedroom apartment, Honestly I never noticed the other rooms...

Bought a one way airline ticket to Maryland for when I get back from Vacation. From there I plan on buying a one way ticket to Calgary, from there I'm thinking Atlanta...but maybe New York City. I dunno I'll bring a passport, I need it for Canada anyways.

No comments: